Stack&Tilt offers a Digital/Online Alternative for golfers around the world to access its systematic training program.
Engaging in the Stack&Tilt Online Program offers the opportunity to send your swing to Andy and Authorized Instructors around the world for swing analysis, drills, and explanations. Learning what and how to practice is the key to player development.
The Stack&Tilt Online Training Program is unique because all of the instruction is based on a system designed by Andy&Mike in the Book and DVDs. This gives the golfer a background and helps the player and coach communicate from a similar foundation. This is different than random tips from instructors without a system.
Having a system provides continuity to the golfer to build upon their previous lessons and understanding. The online practice helps the individual get expert advise on how to build a swing or add to ones previous motion.
- Place an alignment stick on the ground any point at the target.
- Align the phone/camera along the alignment rod 7 steps away from the ball at mid torso height.
- Hit a 6 iron and describe to which direction the ball started and the direction the ball curved.
- Hit a driver following the same process.
- Move the camera 90 degrees facing the golfer. Repeat the process, hitting a 6 iron and a driver.
- This will be a total of 4 videos.
- Send the videos to email@example.com
There are great coaches around the world using the Stack&Tilt Template, including Andy. Research the coaches. Take the opportunity to have a coach review your swing by someone you could never see in person. Alternatively, choose a coach with close proximity to build rapport in between standard practice sessions.
Select your coach below and complete the transaction.
Timo Van Geest
You will receive within 24hrs a review of your swing, drills as to how to practice and pictures to use in your practice.
Learning never stops. Get support for your online lessons with our 24/7 social media outlets. Stack&Tilt coaches from around the world contribute great content and practice supplements everyday that enhance the online Stack&Tilt experience. Follow us and our individual instructors on instagram and Facebook to enhance your understanding of the system and its application.